- About us
- Free Estimate
- Work Side Photos
- Web Coupon
- How to Maintain
- Terms Of service
Tips to maintain kitchen exhaust system
- Clean the kitchen exhaust system a minimum of 3 times per year.
- Clean filters and oil drip pans every week
- Make accesses on the duct and fan if its not already installed with the system
- Make drain holes in the hood, duct and fan if there are none by doing this the grease build up will reduce also you need to put an oil catcher under the drain hole
- Check fan belt frequently, and keep an extra belt in your possession.
Kitchen exhausts system cleaning
We have noticed that other companies clean only the kitchen hood. Cleaning the hood only will not prevent fire accidents. But, we do not work like that. We clean Exhaust duct, exhaust fan in addition to kitchen hood and we also make sure that the whole Kitchen Exhaust System is clean